Thursday, June 23, 2011

Open for suggestions now!

Hi Friends,

In the past month I have tried to cover some of the most important topics about the website Linkedin.com . I think I have covered some of the key tips and tricks about the website. A careful read to these posts can take you a long way towards achieving your dream professional career. Before proceeding further, I want your views about the blog posts I've made. I want to make sure that the information contained in this blog actually helps you out. Its not just for display purposes.

Have my posts helped you out? Does my writing method appeal to you or turn you off? What do you expect in my future blog posts? Do you have any doubts about my previous posts and need further detail/clarification? Just feel free to speak your heart out about anything on this blog and I would try to help you out in every possible way.

Also, if you want me to cover a specific topic in my next post, feel free to write me at anmol.rock@gmail.com or leave a comment

Cheers!
Anmol

No comments:

Post a Comment